Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ugh

Things that I'm up to tonight (or was):

1. Packaging the Cherokee Purple seeds from their fermentation.

2. Pondering one-way functions.

3. Shopping for a dream oscilloscope.

4. Starting to reread the classic of classics.

5. Comforting a very sad woman about the apparent loss of Finn.

6. Realizing how much unresolved shit I have in the back of my head that is holding me back from actually being a whole human being, still, even at this point in my life, and wondering what the hell I have to do to move past this.*

7. Laughing at how absurd that is.

8. Pouring a drink.

9. Understanding that that's not a long term solution, but telling the world to go fuck itself anyway.

10.  Big sigh.

*Crying women seem to stir shit up in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment