Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thursday Night Music



Once while driving through Texas, I found an AM radio station that played this song on an infinite loop. I listened to it for four hours*, through the night, before it faded into static. Find the album version**, it's better than the live videos (with its spanish guitar interlude; I'm such a sucker for spanish guitar).

"Now when I talked to God I knew he'd understand, he said 'stick by me, I'll be your guiding hand, but don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to...'"

*Texas is BIG.
**"Then Play On" - ping me if you can't find it.

1 comment:

  1. Yep. Texas is big. Just getting across it is half my drive to Florida. And we still have those random AM stations that play odd music from the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night.

    ReplyDelete