Monday, June 7, 2010

Ringtones

I'm bored and making ringtones for my iPhone.  So far I've made one from the Python theme, the Planet Unicorn theme, and a random Bean Song.  What else should I make?  Oh, and does anyone have a special request?  I'm like a ringtone fountain of youth here.

Right now the Python theme is my active ringtone.  Heh.

By the way, that Rancho Gordo bean video was pretty much spot on, and we had a damn good bean dinner because of it.  Oh, and we were very jolly the entire time!  Amusingly, I was in another room trying to read when Laura fired up that you tube video, and all that I heard was the music.  I couldn't help thinking What In God's Name Is She Watching Out There?  A video about beans was probably the last thing that I would have guessed.

2 comments:

  1. Beans huh? Utube vidio, Ranch Gordo bean vidio.Boy you make me feel quite provincial. I have to look up 90% of what your talking about.Keeping me on my toes anyway eh. The beans of Egypt Maine, The Malagra bean feild wars wasn't it? And now this, who knew.Well I'll try to find it just for you.Your on your own with the ringtones:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have always wanted to do that - I love Gabriel's Oboe - YoYo Ma...
    Right now the Muppet theme is my text tone (because I am always ready for whatever happens next just like Kermit) and I would love some real solo music...

    ReplyDelete