Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Eight Wednesday Things

TREES!
  • This new greenhouse ROCKS.  That's a coffee bean tree and a bay laurel tree (as in, "bay leaves" or "roman laurel wreath") above.  They are loving the 80ºF temps in there, as are the peppers.  Next year, tomatoes and eggplant!
  • Getting people hooked on something you love is really awesome.  I've turned Laura into a gardener!
  • I have too many Lego
  • Funny quote from tonight: "No punishment is too draconian.  A good thrashing with the town eel, perhaps.  Then, a written letter of apology to the eel."
  • Finn has slept for 23.5 hours today.  I envy that cat.
  • Twitter is the most ridiculously silly thing ever
  • I don't have enough Lego
  • Honey badger don't give a shit!




1 comment:

  1. 1) I want a greenhouse. It is on my bucket list to have one before I die. You are teasing me.
    2) I love seeing passion erupt from people.
    3) No such thing as too many Legos.
    4) Sounds like Monty Python.
    5) Cats are evil.
    6) Correction, twitter is AWESOME.
    7) Precisely.
    8) Insane.

    ReplyDelete