Thursday, March 18, 2010

Screw Computers

So Laura is yacking on the phone with someone about her chemistry class and so I paused our episode of Friday Night Lights and am trying to add a link to Hark, A Vagrant! which is seriously one of the best webcomics ever made (and so clearly I need to marry Kate Beaton toot sweet), but apparently I just keep screwing it up.  I mean, seriously, why can't I just add this website?  It keeps getting translated to the site RSS feed.

Oooooh, I see.  Butsoactually, I'm not screwing up anything, it's just that blogger's bloglist interface sucks worse than Journey, or maybe worse than Poison.  OOH!  I got it: worse than Nickelback!

But no... no, that's just stupid.  Nickelback is really horrible, I grant you that, but they aren't the worst ever, it's got to be someone else.

*OH*.




Yes, yes.  Blogger's link system is worse than CREED.

2 comments:

  1. It's like Googlers get all enthusiastic about stuff, and then wake up one morning and forget about it to move on to something else.

    Is it me, or does a whole lot of their 'cloud' shit only half-work and feel incomplete?

    Vote for Worst: Journey, by a couple of lengths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not just you, Wombat. Cloud computing is fraught with manifold ills, not the least of which is that your data is probably unprotected and sitting on someone else's machine. The whole Google Health thing *really* gives me the heebie jeebies.

    ReplyDelete